Photo of building that was Union Forge school, George purchased and converted it as his home in 1909 for 126 dollars. He moved to the house with his family after his old home was burned down in Lantz Mill. It stood where the new brick Union Forge church building now stands, across the street from the Union Forge church cemetery where George and his wife Virginia are buried.
The photo was taken 18 Mar 1972 by Wilbert Lee Estep, grandson
of George F. and Virginia Duffy Coffelt.
|Previous||Back to Main Page||Back to Photo List||Next|